|
Date : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 Time : 11/11/2009 06:36:00 PM CIP!
BORING! Seriously, there can never be anything else that can be so boring and no-brainer. Yesterday was the first day I started my CIP at the library. At first, Amanda, Jolene and I didn’t want library because firstly we always get rejected and we sort of knew it was boring so we wanted to look for organizations to do cip. In the end, we met up on Sunday and spend the whole 2 hours JUST to find the place before realizing that IT WAS CLOSE! So under the super desperate circumstances because we need to complete our nyaa, we turn to the national library board for help:D So on Sunday, I just signed up for everything I see, click and click and click and click. HAHA. Finally, I didn’t get rejected but because sign up for too many, so all clashed. So the timings I got before we’ll be leaving for Taiwan is yesterday from 2pm-5pm, today 10am-1pm then 2pm-5pm and tomorrow 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm. ALL at jurong regional library. 15 hours:D The hours are good, the activities is boring. We are supposed to stack cards-.- and come to think of it, the activity is not THAT BAD, but the volunteers. Woah, can die. Before I stepped inside the place where we are supposed to stack the cards, I can hear strings of Chinese words which never end and super heavily accented. So when I went inside, the people were talking at the TOP OF THEIR VOICES and the topics they talk about is super random and -.- So obviously I don’t want to talk to them, so I just stack and stack and stack. After a while, find the place quite stuffy so I went outside to join another girl who doesn’t talk much:D and from outside I could still hear them!? Librarian went to scold them THRICE. We were at basement 1, their voices must have been really loud. Then, because I need to go to the place to take something and this girl asked me a question in Chinese. So OBVIOUSLY I REPLIED IN CHINESE LA! And another girl said, “你会说中文啊?” I just gave her the diao face. Just because I didn’t talk to them, doesn’t mean I don’t understand the crap they are saying! Terrible cip experience! After cip, I went with my sister( she went with me to the library to do her work) to jurong point because I needed to get a bagpack. Walked to as many bag shops and JURONG POINT IS SUPER BIG! I went to adidas, nike, royal sporting house, world of sports, sportslink, converse, everlast, kappa, zinc! Went to these places which was located everywhere,hehe. So I was like, “woah, very tired leh. Why still can’t find a bag?” Then my sister was like, “HUH!? You like that tired already ah? Can tell you not shopper type!” “SINCE WHEN WAS I A SHOPPER TYPE!” HAHA. After 1h and 45 min, I found a bag and my father came to fetch us and went back home! Today was much much better. Because Jolene could come for the CIP, at least got someone to talk to, not so bored:D Mos burger for lunch And back there again, luckily today, no people were talking at the top of their voices!:) |
About Shannon 16+ (updated) 4 October HCI(college)
Likes June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 September 2012 November 2012 April 2013 September 2013 March 2014 September 2014 February 2015 Family Shalynn<3
Chongfu Primary
Primary school class blogs
Nanyang Girls' High
class blogs
Tennis
|