P.S. I love you
Date : Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Time : 12/02/2009 02:53:00 PM


Day 1:

- Reached airport at 9 but super lot of people were late:)
- Hurried around like some crazy person giving out passports & stuffs
- Check in with the luggage with amanda, jolene and wei shan
- Chuan ling and li yi went to send people off and liyi’s shorts was O.o
- My mum kissed me goodbye and jolene burst out laughing. Hehe
- At first, the air plane flight’s seating was quite crappy because I was totally away from amanda , jolene they all
- Then, the person beside me was quite nice to exchange seat with siao aunty, Cher Yee
- Cher Yee really siao one! Laugh at every single thing, even not funny also she laugh
- In the end, watched 2 movies so not that bad
- Dinner was quite nice, like home-cooked food
- Went to the night market and eat some stuff. Smelly tofu, the smell is worse than shit!!!
- Hotel was crazy. Laugh like siao!
- Chen xi requested for me not to write about the clam! Go figure what the clam is:D
P.S. amanda tell me to say that I like amanda x 1 million times!

Day 2:

- Only need to wake up at 7:)
- Breakfast was like buffet, very nice:)
- Because we were going to change hotel at night so we brought our luggages down
- Then we set off for xiao3 ren2 guo2, which is an amusement park
- The theme there was based on Doraemon:), very cute things
- We played a lot of things but the highlights is this thingy which is like wet & wild but obviously better and more fun. We bought ponchos to prevent ourselves from getting wet
- Lunch was also eaten there, we were given 200 taiwan money, about $8+++
- The roller-coaster-like thing was also very fun because it was in darkness and the lights were nice!
- Sat about 4-5 times altogether,even scammed chen xi to sit( she doesn’t sit any scary rides)!!! I said it wasn’t scary and if it was scary I would give her $500! HAHAHA!
- And amanda & le ting super funny!!! I sat with both of them and they screamed like crazy and grabbed me. I was trying to laugh but too much air rush into my mouth. So is laughing but no sound.
- When we were suppose to go, I realised I accidentally left some doraemon bottle with sweets( it cost $10++) at some counter where I went to buy food
- And because we were almost late, I ran to get the doraemon bottle( I bought it for my cousin) and run like crazy!and it’s super difficult to run in cold weather, hard to breathe! Luckily in the end, never late:)
- The performance we watched thereafter was super cool and it’s damn dangerous! O.o If they really drop, they can DIE one leh!
- We went for dinner at some very nice and posh-looking place
- Then got one dish I thought is duck, so I gave jolene, amanda and myself each a piece. But it’s actually BEEF!? Jolene cannot eat beef, I wearing fo2 pai2 so cannot eat also. Luckily never eat:)
- Then we went to a new hotel which is not as nice as the first one, watched some shows , then sleep at 12++

Day 3:

- We need to wake up at 5.30 O.o
- Went for breakfast and set off for Fudan high School.
- After the assembly, we were being claimed by the students. They made a super big kind of poster for almost everyone to welcome us.
- AND THEY ARE SUPER SUPER SUPER FRIENDLY AND NICE! Though their class very noisy during breaks, because every 50 mins got 10mins break!
- First lesson was English! Their English teacher very cool and fun to have:) They keep laughing at her
- Their student-teacher relationship is very good , when it’s not during lessons, they talk and joke with the teacher as if it’s old friend. But when it is during lesson, they respect their teachers a lot! I think hor, we go a LOT to learn from them. Hehe!
- Second lesson was math, quite ok la, but they don’t really like their math teacher because she’s very strict and is also their form teacher
- Third lesson was some gong1 min2 thing. I have a feeling it’s propaganda but I don’t really understand A bit bad la( actually is not a bit), the teacher talk a bit monotone, so it was very boring , I felt like sleeping but I didn’t, tried to prevent myself!
- 4th lesson was bio-chem lesson . theirs is combine one, Also quite funny:)
- Then it was lunch, and their lunches is all prepared lunch boxes
- 5th lesson: Art was cool because it’s not all about drawing, painting sketching. Have photography:D
- Subsequent lessons still quite normal, some a bit boring
- Their school end very late,earliest 4+++, latest 8+++, a bit crazy( but I still think it’s not as stressful as ny)
- Some taiwan buddies brought some of us out but most of us didn’t get to go
- Jolene went out , then when I saw amanda, I was very happy & high plus the dinner, I became “drunk”
- That night I like very crazy. HEHEHEHE:D
- Slept at about 12

Day 4:

- Went to school again. Hehe
- 2nd day at school was more fun
- Oh ya, forget to say the guys and girls there don’t have any barrier, even openly “fight” in front of us, quite funny and almost all have christian names have prince, charles, 2 kelly’s’, joan, ruffy, penny. And all of them suit their names. That’s what I feel la.Hehe.
- 2nd day was really funny and the super funny girl from Jolene’s class. HAHAHA! Got some incident but cannot say. Hehe, but it’s super funny
- The fudan students held a concert night( in a way) for us, quite funny also!
- Went back to hotel, quite tiring, ate cup noodles again, watch zac and cody,mr bean, and went to sleep!

Day 5:

- We have to pack our luggage because we move hotel but we will still be going to the school. Actually is suppose to be half day at school because we were going to “lala hill” but weather was colder than expected so we have 24h to be with the taiwan students which means we only leaving them on Thursday!
- Lessons was still very funny:)
- Then, because they say that if our taiwan classes have exams, we can go with the teachers to “stepping stone bookstore”! very nice. The bookstore is super BIG! And Amanda and Jolene also went! In the end, I realise that their exam is only during their remedial. HAHA!
- I bought a lot of stuffs, not really for myself:D My cousins, siblings and maid.
- Then we went back to the school and talk in the library. I was like some busybody going around to see what people were doing, hehe! But it’s quite fun:)
- Because we were talking about some funny stuff, I just keep bursting into laughter in the library;)
- Went for dinner and back to the hotel which was found last minute, so only can 3 people sleep in the room
- The hotel doesn’t even seem like one, it’s even worse than a chalet.
- I slept with crystal and wei shan but I went over to amanda’s room also:)

Day 6:

- Went to school as usual
- Exchanged gifts and took pictures
- The atmostphere was quite down because we were leaving soon:(
- Even I was feeling unhappy because they were really nice to us, not like hor when I went for some p5 immersion programme in China(I couldn’t be more happy to leave the school:)
- We were only spending half day and eating lunch there. And during lunch time, Cher Yee went toilet to wash something. Then, when she cam eback, she was half-laughing, half-telling us what happened
- A fudan student saw Cher Yee and said, “早安, 老师!” HAHAHA! The student actually thought Cher Yee was a teacher! OMG! When she told us, Xiong Yue, Wei Qing and I totally burst out laughing.
- Farewell was short and simple, we left ‘thank you’ messages on the board.
- Then we left for some lake place where someone’s body was left in a coffin.
- After the lake place , we went to this place where there were statues and bridges.Very nice because the wind were strong and we had a fun time taking pictures
- After that, I think we went to a shopping like street, actually not really also, it wasn’t very crowded. But I bought 2 malt candy lolllipops, both doraemon and ate one. Bringing the other one home:)
- The place led to a long strech of bridge:)
- Taiwan has many stray dogs, along the street, seriously.
- At night, I went to amanda’s room again. After hei1 mao1 chased me out( in the previous blog post), I came back and we 4 had a really nice chat:D But amanda before that something wrong one, went around kissing people and ask us to kiss her. LOL!:D

Day 7:

- Jolene’s birthday
- First, we went to this place called the “earthquake museum”, the 921 earthquake in taiwan duing 1999
- They left some of the remains there and it’s very sad
- There was this very cute girl there too!:)
- We also watched a 3D thing abou 15 mins, quite nice
- After visiting the “earthquake museum”, we went to another random musuem and there was a real mummy there.Seems like there’s quite a lot but also like nothing much:)
- Ate dinner at some place and we went to “stepping stone bookstore” again after depositing our luggage at the hotel next to the bookstore
- Some Fudan people came, including my buddy, and talked a while. Bought presents for Jolene there together with amanda & Le ting. Jolene already knew so at first they use like, “buy for brother”, “buy for…” the excuses. HEHE.
- The hotel was very nice and comfortable,the total opposite from the previous one. Then, we had quite a lot of things to do. Write reflections, complete some work that teacher give and eat cup noodles. So amanda, Jolene and I slept at 1++ on 1 bed and ChenXi have the other whole bed to herself
- But in the morning, I wanted to roll over to turn off the alarm. In the end, I almost dropped into the luggage which was on the floor. Jolene also almost fell in the middle of the night:) Haha!

Day 8

- We went to the “istana” of taiwan which is a 2 hour bus trip from our hotel so there was a resting area
- The resting area haed some arcade machines so I went to play and got a blue sheep. At first I wanted to try more times for my favourite color (pink, just joking!) but we need go already
- The “istana’ quite boring so we just take pictures, jumpshots, blablabla
- After the “istana’, we went for lunch, then go for lesson already -.-
- The place where we had lesson, the lighting wasn’t very good and it was literature in Chinese. Very boring. Haha and almost everyone felt it was boring. Jolene started drawing some things that was on Amanda’s pencil case so I also drew, at least time pass faster:)
- Hehe, then suddenly have cake, because the day before we were constantly on the move so no time to celebrate Jolene’s birthday, so Jolene shock until laugh like siao! Haha
- Dinner was lunchboxes but it’s very nice
- Halfway through dinner, Cher Yee started laughing with that super infectious laughter and the thing she laugh at was damn lame. She laugh because the soup have msg -.-
- So when I heard her laugh, I also burst out laughing, so it became continual cycle
- The night lesson was more fun because we had to get into groups to present some stuffs to help in creativity
- First group activity was looking at 8 different pictures and form a story out of them
- The story very stupid. In the end, all the living things died.
- The second activity was even more funny, we had to promote perfume and XiongYue was the say the advertisement the person
- The rough storyline is how this perfume can do wonders, then from flat one become have shape at the front, from short to tall, from nerd to cool, from gay to macho!
- Then laugh like siao!
- Slept at 1++

Day 9:

- Ate at macdonalds,I like their hot chocolate:D
- Lessons in the morning, seriously the lessons are of no use, it can easily be taught in ny-.-
- Woah, went some ecological garden, super sian and bored, somemore the guy talk cannot even hear anything and he taught me that the microphone is of no use because even with the microphone, cannot even hear him.zzz.
- And super lot of mosquitoes, and finally the two brothers( our another tourguide called xiao1 zhang1 ge1 and mr nick ng) took a picture with each other:D
- There was 2 dogs at the entrance of the ecological garden but because one dog was cuter and friendlier, the other dog was neglected and nobody really went near him, can see that kind of forlorn and jealousy in his eyes:(
- After the ecological garden was some hello kitty place and the stuff there quite expensive so we never buy anything and it’s all hello kitty, I have nothing to buy:D
- Then,we walked from the place to another street which is something similar to Singapore’s “orchard road” :D but still quite ex, so also never buy
- We went given free time to roam takashimaya in taiwan and some other shopping centre but if I’m not wrong, the things are as expensive as Singapore
- Then it was Sogou, taiwan’s some super big shopping centre which is expensive
- Actually, everytime we are on a bus ride from one place to another, the tourguide will either let us watch movies or sing song:D
- I like that kind of feeling, sometimes getting high along with the entire bus, sometimes very captivated by the movie, sometimes falling asleep, or just look out of the window and stare into space. It’s like some kind of private moments where you know that it’s kind of hard to experience this kind of feeling some other time in future
- Went back hotel, eat supper, talk, sleep

Day 10:

- We went to some yang2 ming2 shan1 and it was raining and there was a really nice rainbow, super clear and everybody looked very funny in the ponchos
- Hehe, after the yang2 ming2 shan1, we went to this vegetable garden, and because we needed to use the toilet, we didn’t go down with the rest because got too many of us need to use the toilet
- There was this dog at the eatery near the vegetable garden and the dog’s name don’t know whether is gucci or kucci, haha . Then this girl called jia qi went to say PRADA AND THE DOG SNAPPED HER! Seems very funny because she suddenly shock.Don’t know whether is coincidental or the dog very sensitive to the word prada
- After lunch at that eatery, we went xi1 men2 ding1, finally got something to buy:DD quite fun la because I bought things for myself and also cousins, siblings. Yeah.
- Lesson was at night and it was terrible because I want to sleep already, so I was playing bingo with wei shan and we still had to write zuo4 wen2. WHAT A JOKE!? But the discussion part was quite funny:D
- And le ting and alyssa came to our rooms to sleep and amanda, leting, jolene and I played pig!, truth and dare and talk for very long. We slept at 3am!?

Day 11:

- My goodness! Luckily today 张曼娟taught us. She has talent and the stuff she says makes a lot of sense. I hardly like writers but I think she’s really cool and modernised in her thinking:D the good thing about her is that she doesn’t put on airs
- And it’s really very lucky, if is the other teacher teach, I sure sleep one, really cannot take it
- The writer said, “我没想念过你,因为我从没忘记过你. “
- Very meaningful, I like this phrase a lot:D
- Lunchboxes for our meals is getting worse and worse day by day!?
- The afternoon was super super super boring! So I think I too sian already, so my mood swing like siao! 1 minute like high like crazy, another minute a bit low and sian.
- And I managed not to talk for 1h.That’s a feat to me!:D
- The sunset was very very nice!:D
- We went to this night market but I didn’t buy as much as I did at xi1men2 ding1
- At night, le ting came over and we talked and went to bed at 1:D

Day 12:

- We woke up quite late and had to eat macs for breakfast instead of the american breakfast:D
- The first few stops in the morning was super boring. At the places, we very sian. Then, when we’re up on the bus, everyone sleeps.
- I only at about 10, after visiting a school, we went to this place that holds a lot of old artifacts!
- The things there not very interesting, the souveneir shop also so expensive so I never didn’t buy anything
- After visiting that place, already like lunch like that, so we went to a posh-looking place to have lunch:D( I realise that some of the places that we go for lunch/dinner is places where weddings are held:D
- After lunch, I slept again! Really very tired. Zzz.
- We went to another school to visit and stuff. Quite ok! Their school quite nice, have a lot of facilities:) but I still very tired. Hehe
- After the school, we went to art museum, also quite nice but we can’t take photo but amanda didn’t know and went to take, hehe. Luckily the person never see:D
- The art pieces are quite funny. Got 1 person draw 2 lines only also call art.
- That’s why I don’t think I will ever understand what art is. Hehe
- Then a bit bored, so was fooling around with amanda’s jacket. After wearing her jacket, I realise my shoulders a bit broad:D Doraemon. Hehe
- After the stuff, we went to a chrysanthemum exhibition. The flowers very nice and colorful:D
- Nothing much also, just high there.Oh and amanda has a song that jolene and I created, in the tune of “jingle bells” HAHA!
- And at the exhibition, we saw a pig which was kept as a pet by a random person. Very cool!:D
- The last place for the day was the night market, Shi Lin night market. I don’t think there’s anything to buy leh. But I bought a vest:D hehe, to match with some white shirt & black tie I bought at xi1 men2 ding1:D
- OH, and jolene and I were at a lighter shop, shop that sell lighters with all shapes and sizes, have guitar kind, have camera kind(jolene bought that), then I was trying some. And I saw this poker card one, so I opened it, and suddenly, super hot, and I realised THAT THE STUPID ME HAS JUST PLACED MY FINGER RIGHT AT THE SPOT WHERE THE FIRE COMES OUT, SO I HAVE 2 BLISTERS:(
- Jolene is super lame! She went round looking for her bubble tea to realise SHE FINISHED DRINKING IT!?
-(random)Now I’m at hotel typing out the events:D

Day 13:

- Ate american breakfast:D
- Went to this park/spa place/library!
- Another boring tour:(
- Though the place where the steam come out from some thingy a bit cool:D
- Lunch was ok but I realise taiwan the people themselves quite nice but when they are serving, they can be quite rude
- After lunch, we went to this place that sells all the nice and famous food in taiwan. So I spent quite a lot there, for family and relatives:D
- Then we went to some place that is like ye4 shi4, but its’ not. Spent a bit of money there too:D
- Jolene wanted to buy a hat and she was trying some hats on, go see the picture on facebook:D
- After the place was dinner! Not nice but because YI XUAN WAS SUPER FUNNY, SCREAMED RANDOMLY WHEN SHE DIDN’T KNOW WHAT INSECT IT WAS, AND ALSO HER FACIAL EXPRESSION WHEN SHE LAUGHED.
- So end up the whole table was in peals of laughter. HAHAHA! And other tables thought we siao one!:D
- Nothing much to post about, so that’s about it!

Day 14:

- Breakfast at macs. We can only switch between american breakfast and macs but it’s good enough:D
- After breakfast, we went to the zoo ONLY TO LOOK AT PANDAS( as in it was the main point of going there)
- The pandas are called 团团 and 圆圆 to symbolise taiwan and china should tuanyuan together because it was a gift from china to taiwan
- After visiting the pandas, we were given about 45 mins of free and easy to look at the rest of the exhibits so we went to look at the next nearer exhibit which was nocturnal animals
- There were so many nocturnal animals that after looking, we had to make our way to the exit or we will be late
- Then we went taipei 101, supposedly the tallest building in the world but now it’s over taken by some shanghai building. But the lift that shoots from 5th floor to 89th floor is still the fastest in the world
- Super cool when we shot up from 5th floor to 89th floor, it only takes 37 seconds and our ears keep popping because of the pressure change
- At the 89th floor, we look down and a bit scary, can see almost the entire taiwan.haha. joking la but can really see very very far, even taller than those hills in taiwan.
- The view was spectacular, like really, “WOW!” kind! Hehe.
- So obviously take pictures and amanda said that the cars look like toy cars.
- Then, suddenly, got 2 random men ask amanda to help them take a picture. So amanda helped them. Then after helping them, they asked us(I was beside amanda), “你们是从哪里来的?”
- So amanda and I thought that they were the locals in taiwan because a lot of taiwanese ask us that question when they see us
- Then we said that we were from singapore and when then THEY SAID THEY WERE FROM SINGAPORE TOO!o.o
- Then almost immediatey, we switched from chinese and started conversing in english.
- After coming down from the 89th floor, we went to the food court at the basement to eat our lunch.
- Quite nice, the food is some clam spaghetti with soup and drink:)
- After lunch, we were suppose to go to this bookstore to buy books but some people were short of money so we went to change our money( most of us brought sing dollars)
- After changing money, 小张哥(another tourguide) brought us to the bookstore. And Amanda and I sent to find le ting and Jolene.
- The bookstore was super expensive so we went to a shopping centre beside the bookstore
- But the shopping centre also very high class
- There’s even someone who helped us to press the lift and bowed to us! I think their service in that shopping centre is crazily, shockingly GOOD!
- We seriously had nothing to buy from that shopping centre because it’s all the brands like chanel, dior and more blablablas.
- We went round trying perfumes at all the different stores, hehe but it’s so obvious we can’t afford it
- After the book-shopping, we went to a night market again
- Too bad we only had limited time to spend there
- And back to the hotel!
- On the way back, people sang ktv, 1 person sang till super nice:)
- Slept at 1+:D

Day 15:

- We packed the macdonalds and ate them on the bus on the way to the bookstore
- Again, we were given a long time to spend at the bookstore
- But hehe, I bought 2 books, 1 english, 1 chinese, and the rest of the time was spent sleeping:)
- Seems as if I 去到哪里,睡到哪里, but it’s quite true in a way
- After the bookstore, we went to this miniature museum thingy where everything there is super small
- The coolest thing is still the minitature TV that is only 3 inches wide but it is like a real television, we can see the channels. Haha!
- Then we went for lunch!
- This LUNCH is the BEST but sadly last lunch we had in Taiwan
- SUPER DELICIOUS & NICE
- It’s steamboat buffet, something like seoul garden but it’s much better than seoul garden
- Have all the nice food that I like, sotong, prawn, clam, crab, these are the seafood that I like
- Their soup is nice too. Woah, I’ve never eaten so much before for a buffet, the food just melt in the mouth.
- Very HAPPY meal!
- Went to another foodstore to but the nice delicacies and went to hotel to get stuffs for lessons
- Went for lesson next and lesson wasn’t that boring but it was fun because I think it was the last lesson
- Cher Yee was really emotional and she cried:(
- Luckily the mood quite high, or else sure cry one. See people cry I will cry
- After lesson, we went back to the hotel.
- Amanda’s senior, Rebecca came to our room and with le ting too, they started talking and Jolene and I were listening
- If Amanda didn’t say, I also won’t realize, everytime I hear something I’m not familiar with, then I’ll look at Amanda and she will explain to me:D
- So we talk until 2++, near 3 already

Last day :

- ate american breakfast for the last time
- brought our luggages down and the tourguides and bus driver slowly put them up in the bus
- set off for airport
- I think due to the lack of sleep, I could feel that I was going to get a headache so I slept in the bus the whole trip to airport( it took 1 and the half hours)
- At the airport, I was chaotic, because there were so many people and also, our luggages are overweight, check in luggages not suppose to exceed 20 kg, mine was 27kg.
- When I went to Taiwan, only 13 kg, so I bought 14 kg of things, not to add in the additional 4.5 kg of food that I bought. Haha!
- Luckily in the end, don’t need to pay extra, because we were 1 whole big group, then some people didn’t exceed:D
- Airport is a place where everybody hurry around like some mad person because there was a lot of confusion to which counters we have to check In, the collection of passport and blablabla
- Before boarding the plane, there was still some time so I called home, wanting to inform my mother that I was going to board the plane
- TO MY SURPRISE, ONE OF MY COUSINS ANSWERED THE PHONE AND I BECAME SUPER HAPPY AND EXCITED!:D
- Hehe, really very happy!
- On the plane, I didn’t get to sit with Amanda and Jolene again.
- Because when I collect the passports, I somehow put my not in order with theirs. But it’s still ok
- Mainly because I was watching movie and sleeping most of the time
- Haha, and I sat next to hui zhen.
- When we landed, I heard someone say, “home sweet home”
- I fell so cut off from the world when I was in Taiwan, not really much time to miss home though, but still, I’m glad that I’m finally back in Singapore:D
- Collected luggages and my cousins came to fetch me home!

This trip is definitely a whole new experience for me. Made lots of new friends there, be it Taiwanese or Singaporeans and you realize that you understand people more during this trip, in a positive way of course:D yup, and when people ask me whether I’ll miss Taiwan
“There are definitely memories there worth for me to remember, but there are many reasons why I want to stay in Singapore too:D”



  • Profile

  • About
    Shannon
    16+ (updated)
    4 October
    HCI(college)

    Likes
    205:) :B :D ;) =) ^^ <3
    Laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Friends
    Family
    Bubble tea
    Pepper lunch
    Going out with friends
    Spending time with family
    Basketball
    Table Tennis
    Floorball
    and i shall leave
    everything intact to
    remind myself how
    childish i was



    Wishes?
    seems pretty pointless when they don't come true.


    Music
    hahaha! i shall remove my music:D since it also gives me a shock!(:

  • Tagboard




  • Archives

  • June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    September 2012
    November 2012
    April 2013
    September 2013
    March 2014
    September 2014
    February 2015


  • Affiliates

  • Family

    Shalynn<3

    Chongfu Primary

    Friends

    Darren Tien:)
    Elaine:)
    Joey:)
    Jolene:))
    Jun qi:))
    Justin:)
    Kai Yang:)
    Maggie:)
    Shannon:)
    Sharon:)
    Sophia:)
    Yong Da:)
    Zhi Yun:)

    Primary school class blogs

    6Gracious:)
    6Respectful:)

    Nanyang Girls' High

    Friends

    Aki:)
    Amanda:))
    Audrey:)
    Bei Shi:)
    Chuan Ling:)
    Elena:)
    Glenda:)
    Jeslyn:)
    Jia Min:)
    Joy:)
    Julie:)
    Le Ting:)
    Li Yi:)
    SaiYing:)
    Tania & Kah Mun:)
    VanessaGOH:)
    Vanessa:)
    Xiaoen:)
    Yuka:)
    Yun ge:)

    class blogs

    205'07:)
    105'08:)
    205 forever:)

    Tennis

    Mun ning:)